0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Select the correct uses of the infinitive form:
Choose the correct uses of the gerund:
Complete the sentences with the infinitive or gerund form of the verb in bold:
1. Have you finished wash the dishes yet?
2. I want buy a camper van
3. I don’t really enjoy watch films anymore
4. She’s so rude! She left without say goodbye
5. I was so lucky find a parking space near the hotel entrance
6. He’s not interested in learn play the drums
7. I went to the chemist pick up the prescription, but it was closed
8. I need speak to you urgently
9. swim is a fantastic form of exercise
10. I’m learning English communicate better with people at work and when I travel